Jess Anne & Matty
We are the parents of Matthew who was born with a rare condition, Pierre Robin Sequence, which required him to be tube fed for the first two years of his life.
We recognised that there were many problems with the method that was used with Matty to tube feed him and ensure he received adequate food and nutrients.
As with most inventions, we developed a product necessitated by our experience.
EzyAid will assist tube fed patients dramatically, and by doing so, make things easier for parents, carers and health professionals.
EzyAid makes nasogastric and orogastric feeding tube adhering easier and less traumatic.
Our product works. EzyAid will:
- Reduce oral aversion due to reduced invasive application.
- Require less tube changes.
- Allow ‘one person’ application. Current practises usually involve two people, particularly with neonatal patients.
- Cut waste to zero and save precious time.
- Not require changing due to bathing/swimming as EzyAid is waterproof
We are honoured to have made a contribution and are passionate about sharing it with the world. We will do this one person at a time, one industry at a time – whatever it takes.